Age: 17 years old
Hometown: Lincoln, NE
Car No.: 1R
Team: Richards Racing
Hobbies: Racing, Fishing
Personal Vehicle: Silverado 4x4 pickup
Favorite Food: Pepperoni pizza
Favorite Sports Teams: Cornhuskers, Oregon Ducks, Warriors
Favorite TV Shows: IMCA TV, MavTV, XR, FloRacing. Dirt Vision
Favorite Movies: Smokey and the Bandit
Favorite Drivers: Kyle Busch
Cade began racing go-karts at the age of four, and then advanced into E-Mods in 2015. After three years, he competed as a rookie in the IMCA Northern SportMod division.
•2021 14 stockcar feature wins, sportmod Octoberfest fall special feature win
•2021 IMCA National stockcar runner up
•2021 IMCA National stockcar rookie champion
•2021 IMCA Nebraska State Champion
•2021 IMCA EQ Northern Rookie region champion
•2021 Eagle Raceway stockcar track champion
•2021 Beatrice Speedway stockcar track champion
•2020 Dawson County Raceway sportmod track champion
•2019 IMCA Northern SportMod National Rookie of the Year.
• 2019 Five (5) IMCA Northern SportMod feature wins + 15 heat race wins, 32 top-fives and 50 top-tens in 55 starts.
• 2018 One (1) E-Mod feature win at U.S. 36 Raceway.
• 2018 Finished 6th in E-Mod points at U.S. 36 Raceway.
• 2017 Finished 2nd in E-Mod points at U.S. 36 Raceway.
• 2017 One (1) E-Mod feature win at U.S. 36 Raceway.
• 2014 CRI Kart Stars All Star Pole Position win.
• 2012 Joe's Karting Dirt Track Series Champion.
• 2012 Mini-E Season Champion with 8 feature wins in 16 starts.
• 2011 Turkey Chase Series Rookie Cage points champion + runner-up in Junior Amateur Alky Flat Kart and Junior 1 Gas Flat Kart.
Karts, E-Mods, SportMods, Stock Cars, Modifieds, Sprint Cars and Late Models.